Pre-bending and sizing are definitely the main steps within the spiral tube forming process. The key purpose of pre-bending would be to solve the rebound problem of the tube blank, because the size of the rebound directly affects the intrinsic quality of the steel tube; the primary reason for the sizing is to obtain a better diameter of the tube, because the diameter control is the main quality index of the ERW Spiral Welded Steel Pipe. one. A suitable match between pre-bending and sizing is needed to get an ideal steel pipe blank.
This is a quick discussion on the formation process and characteristics of submerged arc welding of galvanized spiral steel pipes with 630*3 ribs. The principle of submerged arc welding: Submerged arc welding is using arc thermal energy welding, and manual welding rod arc welding differs: the submerged arc welding from the welding wire is exposed, there is no coating, submerged arc welding is actually pre-paved welding flux to get welded The submerged arc welding wire extends into the flux, and also the arc is actually created beneath the flux. The formation process of the submerged arc welding is certainly that this welding wire is in contact with the workpiece.
Right after the start button is pressed, the welding wire and the workpiece are energized, and also the welding wire is returned. Withdrawing, the arc ignites, the welding carriage advances, the welding wire is continuously conveyed downwards, the arc is maintained to burn underneath the flux layer, and also the welding pool is created underneath the arc. Around the arc, the flux melts to form a cavity. The cavity and the pool still advance, and also the metal behind the pool solidifies to form a continuous weld. This procedure is performed beneath the flux, so we can’t look at it with the human eye alone. It can be seen with X-ray photography.
Because the spiral steel pipe adopts the welding technology of submerged arc automatic welding, besides this type of high production efficiency; the development auxiliary time is less, the time for changing the welding rod is saved; the welding conditions are neat and no spatter, and also the cleaning time is saved; the quality of the welding seam is high. Additionally, it provides the necessary conditions for that delivery in the spiral welded pipe plant, in order that the production time of the big spiral steel pipe is guaranteed, therefore it is still popular.
1. The stress-bearing fluid is primarily used for the X46 welded pipe because the tube blank, and is often spirally formed in temperature. It is employed for welding with double-sided submerged arc welding and is also mainly used for spiral seam welded steel pipe devices for pressure fluid transportation. The capacity from the steel pipe to stand up to pressure is strong and also the welding performance is also great. After a variety of rigorous scientific inspections and tests, making use situation is comparatively safe and reliable. The solid diameter from the steel pipe is large, the transmission efficiency can also be high, and it may effectively save the investment of laying pipelines. It really is mainly utilized for pipelines that transport oil and gas.
2. General low-pressure fluid transport is mainly hot-rolled steel coiled tube blanks, often temperature spiral molding, using high-frequency lap welding technique for general low-pressure fluid conveying spiral seam high-frequency welded steel pipe. Welding steel with spiral welds.
3. The rolled steel strip is utilized because the tube blank, which can be often formed by spiral molding and is made of double-sided submerged arc welding or high-frequency welded steel pipe. It is actually utilized for the xqrkab pile steel pipe for civil building structures, wharves, and bridges.
4. The general low-pressure fluid transport is hot rolled steel strip coiled tube, regular temperature spiral molding, using double-sided automatic submerged arc welding or single-sided welding way of water, gas, air and steam and other general low-pressure fluid transport Submerged arc welded steel pipe.
5. The stress fluid transport is based on the hot-rolled steel strip for tube blanks, regular temperature spiral molding, high-frequency lap welding method employed for pressure fluid transmission spiral seam high-frequency welding steel pipe device. The steel tube has strong pressure bearing capacity and good plasticity, which facilitates welding and processing. After a variety of strict and scientific inspections and tests, using safe and reliable, large diameter steel pipe, transmission efficiency is additionally high, and may effectively save the laying pipeline investment. It is actually mainly employed for the laying of pipelines connecting petroleum, natural gas, etc.
Rise Steel consisted of subsidiaries of Cangzhou Spiral Steel Pipe Factory, Hebei All Land Steel Pipe Factory, Hebei Yuancheng Steel Pipe Factory, Cangzhou Xinguang Thermal Insulation Pipe Factory .The company is located in Tianjin port, the largest comprehensive port and an important foreign trade port, engaging in the management of steel pipe production nearly 20 years.The company is a high-tech enterprise integrated with independent production and sales business.We are committed to the concept of “innovation, technology and service”.
Address: APT. 1202 BLDG. B Kuang Shi Guo Ji Plaza, Tianjin Free Trading Testing Zone (Business Center), Tianjin, China.
Hamer Chen:[email protected]
Eason Gao: [email protected]
Miao lin: [email protected]
Amy Shi: [email protected]
Hamer Chen:+86 18202505824
Eason Gao: +86 18622403335
Miao lin: +86 13251845682
Amy Shi: +86 18630426996