The David Archuleta Music Scholarship Criteria
This scholarship has been established by fans of David Archuleta to honor his contributions to music and to recognize his service to others. The amount and number of awards will be announced on April 8th, after the annual fundraising is completed.
Scholarships will be awarded to students who demonstrate an aptitude and appreciation for music and who are planning a degreed program in the field of music.
The criteria are as follows:
- The applicant must have participated in the Murray High School music program.
- The applicant must demonstrate evidence of participation in community service.
- The applicant must have maintained a 3.0 or higher GPA at Murray High School.
- Preference will be given to students who do not have numerous other awards and scholarships.
- Payment will be administered when the student provides evidence that they are enrolled in a post high school institution within the music field.
- Student must file an application and write an essay (suggested 500 words limit) that addresses the following question: “What roles do I envision music playing in my life?”
Do you have a question about the criteria for this scholarship? E-mail us at email@example.com or e-mail Amy Knox at Murray High School.
Good luck to all David Archuleta Music Scholarship applicants and thank you to those who make donations to continue this worthy cause.